Saturday, January 12, 2008

Lazy Saturday...or so I would hope

Okay, so I'm supposed to be helping J in the master bedroom. Ahh...a dirty mind could go places with that. Alas, I'm supposed to be putting on my charming painting clothes (aka my everyday clothes, my uniform of sorts as a stay-at-home-mom, my sweats) and getting ready to paint away. Somehow, years ago with our first house in NY, I was unemployed and became the painter in the house. I am still the one who paints.





That's okay though; I'm kind of a perfectionist with it so I would probably find fault if I let J do it himself. Does it ever really turn out "perfect"??? No, but if I let him do it, I probably would see every little flaw and wonder if I could have done it better myself. It's ridiculous really. And I know it.



I think I was a little spent after my long post about dear Ari boy. Gosh, the sadness won't quite let go. Some days I can smile and be happy looking at pictures, other days it's a friggin' flood.



But, I decided at some point I'm going to dedicate a post to each lovely pet. I don't want to wait til they're gone to celebrate how much they mean to us.



Bugga boy gets a part of almost every post, so I don't need to vow to do any such tribute to him. Heck, he got naming rights for the blog itself.



He's napping, I should get to work...I think I've said this before....

No comments: