Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Whew...

We are home in MN. Safe, sound, and just barely clinging to sanity. ;)

Just kidding. The trip wasn't too bad. LONG, but not horrible. Add a stop to see our beloved Betheleanie and her sweetie hubby Scott and their adorable Dingo (haha) and you have a pretty good travel plan overall. =) Yes, the stop turned a 10 hour trip into a 12 hour trip, but it was oh so worth it.

We woke up to utter quiet, especially compared to the bustle and happy activity of Memaw and Papaw's house. Quiet and rain falling outside. Awww...HOME. I'm odd and love me a gloomy day. ;) Makes home feel even more cozy and warm and perfect.

Of course, J had to go to work, which was a big bummer for all of us. We would have loved an extra day to decompress and chill at home.

What's the perfect way to start my first day back home though?! (Pop quiz time people!) Why the nekkie J and nekkie Bugga harassing me out of bed. I know, maybe it's not appropriate to share, but it is a sight that always makes me smile and chuckle and look forward to the day even if I thought I didn't want to get out of bed.

No picture though, lucky for you. ;)

No comments: