Tuesday, July 8, 2008

In the words of Tony! Toni! Tone!


Sorry no pics of us at our wedding.
Though we might have looked something like this:

Just kidding of course! Notice I am an equal opportunity embarrasser...that's important to remember. ;)


Eight years. Can't say it feels like eight years, but that is how long it has been.

There is really no way to adequately capture what J and our life together means to me in words. He is undoubtedly my best friend, though that doesn't even come close to saying enough. So I won't even try to come up with some fancy-schmancy, cliche-driven, sentimental drivel to commemorate our day.

Suffice to say...I love him, he loves me, we're a happy family. =)
You bet I just stole the lyrics from a kiddie show revolving around a large purple dinosaur to describe our life. ;)

The next two pictures illustrate one of my very favorite things about J:
that he makes me laugh. Every. Single. Day.


And because he found out I wanted to post these particular pictures, he made me a deal that I had his blessing to do so, but only if I posted this rather embarrassing picture of myself. ;)
With the following caption:

"I can't believe we made it 8 years either!"

1 comment:

Keepin' it Real said...

Happy anniversary to you guys! We miss you so much! That picture of you two is so good!