Wednesday, April 29, 2009

It's not so bad...

Just ask the dogs. ;)  

DSC_5281

Oh gosh, and speaking of dogs, you all haven't met Bowie, our latest foster.  Yes, he is almost alarmingly similar to Paisley:  lots of white and pink on his face, a more faded brindle, and one blue eye, one green, as opposed to Paisley's one blue, one brown.

DSC_5273

And look at what the poor boy has to deal with around here!  Not only are dogs through our house toddler-tested, and cat-tested, and at least marginally dog-tested, but they are J tested too, and I can't think of any better reassurance of their stability.  Try as I might, I just can't train it out of him. ;)

~~~~~

THANK YOU everyone for your support as our family is going through a difficult time.  It truly means the world to me and is a great comfort to know people are loving and kind at a time when it is sometimes hard to focus on the bright side.  

A soft rain is falling, and my Bugga is oh-so-snuggly lately, so I think it is time for books, blankets, and cuddles.  A perfect rainy day if ever there was one. =)

3 comments:

Chris F said...

It's amazing how children sense when you need the extra snuggling! Love the pics.

mrs boo radley said...

Oh dear. I hope and pray that everything is okay.

Cute doggies. And doggie face nibblers.

Keepin' it Real said...

Great blog... I can't believe how similar Bowie is to Paisley! Your dad looks at peace with those two next to him! Great pictures.